WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I haven't posted on this thread in a long time, but couldn't...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I haven't posted on this thread in a long time, but couldn't resist after reading this post. I've been a shareholder in OBJ for a few years.
    To Surges, I've liked your informative posts on a couple of stocks I've held but I found this post hard to swallow and highly amusing. No mention by you of the other very positive developments with P&G etc, I wont repeat the details.
    All you have mentioned is the manual toothbrush issue which is misleading as GSK has NOT discontinued their dental trials as you stated and you also mention the legal issue.
    Your last quote "just make sure you are not holding when the music stops"
    That to me implies you are saying OBJ is a sinking ship, which is totally unjustified.
    If OBJ depended on the manual toothbrush alone and had nothing else substantial to generate revenue then we would have a serious issue, but that is not the case.

Cmon Surges really?

I'm looking forward to the developments in the year ahead and expect the shareprice to head north as further positive announcements are made with the developments with P&G and others. If it drifts lower in the interim as some lose patience, I won't be panic selling. Be patient people and we will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.