WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Shareholder update - goodbye GSK toothbrush?, page-98

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659

Hi FJ, I don't believe anyone could possibly do their teeth any justice if they brush for only 30 secs, I would suggest their market research might allude to the fact that they could pick up market
    share "if" the product was effective in 30 seconds. Googling best brushing times suggests a minimum of 2 minutes.
    "Many dentists agree that proper brushing takes at least two minutes. Dr. Anna Guarna, a dentist for over twenty years in Connecticut, goes one step further and typically has her patients brush for three minutes — one and a half minutes on both the upper teeth and the bottom teeth. Most people don't even come close to brushing for two minutes, let alone three. Three minutes can seem like a long time - especially for little ones. Dr. Guarna recommends using a timer to make it a bit more fun. There are also electronic toothbrushes that have self-timers to help you get back on track."
    The above also alludes to most not brushing for 2 mins but I also highly doubt it would be 30 seconds or less. We know our product works at 2 mins so it will be interesting to know what happened against the placebo at 1 & 1.5 mins? I really can't believe the amount of crap coming out of those that love to frequent this thread to create a storm out of a tea cup! Especially those you only see post the I told you so's & turn up to kick OBJ with their new found info of a partner who has walked away when there has been no such info.
    Link: http://www.colgate.com/app/CP/US/EN.../2013/January/article/SW-281474979051419.cvsp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.