CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

OK OK i get the picture ..all here on HC that post on CVI dont...

1. 3,715 Posts.
    OK OK i get the picture ..all here on HC that post on CVI dont particularly like the company hehhee.

OK OK 3 scenarios then for u all to comment on....and i will not post here again
    1) If i am wrong and CVI fails then ok i was wrong.

What's your classification of failure? I agree, it is quite possible that the share price could increase if the company backers push through another pump and dump - this is getting to be quite unlikely however with the ASIC action against them (they cannot farm out more shares).

Success in CVI terms for me would be getting a project online and making a profit from it (ie. acting like a real company).

2) If u all were wrong and CVI does come good with their projects and the sp rises hard then you are all wrong and will look completely stupid as soo many listened to u all..

I would love to be wrong. I would come on here and be happy for current holders if the company managed to bring to operation a company making deal. They have enough irons in the fire that on paper many of them could come off.

There has been a lot of effort however put into uncovering as much of the truth about the dealings of the company as possible.

On balance, I see the chance that the company is not a huge scam as in the realms of possibility, however that possibility (IMO) is statistically irrelevant.

3) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:::::NONE OF US KNOW THE FUTURE.ITS QUITE POSSIBLE CVI COULD GET THESE PROJECTS UP AND RUNNING...WHO KNOWS.Dont give me the history BS as i will show you a stock that ran from a few cents to nearly 40cents.

The hit a chord with a market full of greedy individuals during a huge bull market on commodity stocks.

If you think that the company will reach 30 cents, that would rate it as being worth over 300 million dollars. For a blue chip company, though would require gross profit in the order of $30M - and more likely prospects of $60-100M+ for a spec stock to turn around in that manner - they would end up as part of the ASX 100.

Seeing as you are scalping the stock between .5 cents and .7 cents - do you really see this as credible? If you did think it likely you would be holding onto the stock and letting it run - your actions are in dischord with this however.

BOTTOM LINE:::let be what will be..THAT GOES FOR ME AS FOR YOU LOT.pLEASE DONT RUBBISH MY POSTS EVERYTIME I POST LIKE A PACK OF VULCHERS.I AM ENTITLED TO MY VIEW SIMPLY TO BALANCE OUT THE NEGATIVE SOUR GRAPES VIEW HERE.

Just to let you know, you come across as an uninformed ramper of the stock. You do not bring any research or insight to the table, or any analysis of how you get to the price target figures. I would denegrate your posting style if you were posting on a stock that I had faith in and held.

Thank you

Glad to be of assistance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.