WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I agree, 3M extended its period of working " closely" with OBJ...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    I agree,
    3M extended its period of working " closely" with OBJ and their partners to "develop and manufacture" their product.

I see this as very positive, particularly the 6 months period of further MTA.
    3M is securing this technology and I finally got confirmation of this fact so I gladly keep holding.

3M would not stay for another 6 months and allow OBJ to publish the fact that they will work closely together if they are not seriously interested in this technology.

"OBJ and 3M will work closely in patch development and manufacturing services
    to OBJ partner companies and will further explore new opportunities in
    pharmaceutical, consumer and consumer healthcare fields.

If a giant partners with a dwarf to announce such a close relationship it usually means that the giant is becoming the umbrella under which OBJ is securing partnering contracts ( it is Glyn who concentrates on partnering deals in the wording of the ann, whereas the part which 3M allows to be published states to work closely together to develop and manufacture).
    To me, this is a prelude to controlling OBJ in the future.

The careful wording of " with some encouraging results" is a cautious tone but followed by another 6 months commitment which speaks a clearer language.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.