WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I agree that a downtrend at this point in time is in place (...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    I agree that a downtrend at this point in time is in place ( which can and probably will be broken quickly by licence or further agreement announcements from other partners than 3M).

The overall picture though looks to me as something entirely different.

I was often speculating how 3M would proceed in securing this technology they obviously are chasing ( they would not be here otherwise).
    Today's ann gives shows that 3M will give it the following 6 months period of time for OBJ to get partnering deals for their technology.
    With 3M extending their MTA partnering contracts are only more likely as the market leader shows continued interest.

At the end of that MTA period with licence contracts in place a take over would guarantee immediate revenues from the negotiated deals for the technology they just would have had acquired. Why else would 3M show interest in
    supporting OBJ to find partners and licence deals and dont use this for their own pipelines?

I dont see current events opposing a take over, I see them preparing one.

As a personal way forward trading this, I will wait for the share to bottom out in the coming weeks and reenter with my exited trading parcel I have now invested elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.