WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

shareholder update, page-3

1. 60 Posts.
    Ive only really just jumped into this share, mainly been buying in the 4's but gladly will be buying in the 3's as well.
    3M to me in the announce,ent have really put them selves in the spot light, the first 60 days from what i could see was to see if this product works, there trial testing is just that, can it work.
    They have now come out and said they will be further testing our product, Why.
    Easy, 3M arnt stupid its all about money and they know its there, but you dont throw your money behind a product you think may work, you frist trial which they did, they see the benifits for it, its roved it self worth in the first 60days of really putting it through the ringer, and believe e for the next 6 months they will but doing everything they can to make sure it proves up, there is hugh money here for 3M and they want it, so bring on the 6 months and lets see what the out come is.
    I do believe in this product, if you have ever seen kids having to have needles every day for cancer or diabetes, youll soon understand just how important this product is.

So ill hold and try buying more when funds become available, good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.