WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

shareholder update, page-64

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Aussiemika,
    I had stated the connection between the COX2 Inhibitor and our Em-Patch some time back. Both had the same researches leading the project, one for OBJ directly, one for a PNO
    subsidiary.

The COX 2 Inhibitor's filing date was first in 2007, followed by the METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR ENHANCED TRANSDERMAL DIFFUSION , our patch, filed as a patent in 2008.
    Since the same researches, Bijkenboom and Edwards, were leading both teams, it looked to me as if those guys were
    researching a patch to deliver that agent.
    The COX 2 Inhibitor is used in pain and anti-inflammatory applications,one of the largest fields, in my opinion, for possible applications of the patch.

The FMCG appeared first in Dec 2007, half a year after the COX 2 inhibitor was patented in May of the same year, then followed by the second agreement in Oct 2008, again roughly half a year after the filing of the patch patent in May of the same year.

My observation is that the FMCG follows roughly a half a year with agreement announcements with OBJ after both of the research finds were filed as patents.
    This shows a possible connection between PNO and OBJ and also supports the speculation that the FMCG is chasing a technology and an agent which is developed by the same researches under different companay umbrellas.

In this context, I find it interesting that your research has led you to India when trying to find the identity of this FMCG, one of the first countries to have patented the PNO Thermalife cream developed by PNO.

In order to find out the name behind this mysterious company this connection could give us some hints and a direction to research this further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.