ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

I spoke to the company secretary today to ask when we might...

1. 349 Posts.
    I spoke to the company secretary today to ask when we might receive an update. He advised that the CEO is working on including it with the quarterly report due in a few days. Obviously he didn't disclose any specific news, but at least we will hear something soon.

While I was in research mode, I had a look on Bangs website to see if Anteo got a mention. They don't, but Bangs released their April newsletter which announces some new products.

I don't claim to be an expert, but from comparing their description and Anteo's re MixGo, it looks like the product we're interested in is called ProMag Bind-IT.

The article says "The highly active Bind-IT surface provides significant improvements in the sensitivity and
    dynamic range of immunoassays. Bind-IT chemistry also offers unparalleled reproducibility,
    which means high batch-to-batch uniformity".

Sounds good to me. Hopefully the quarterly report will give us some information about it. Plus some of the other companies must be getting close to making decisions about using MixGo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.