ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

One can assume the Company has informed the market of all...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    One can assume the Company has informed the market of all material matters at this stage.

Cash inflows from Option conversions have been significant, so one might also assume that their cash position has been bolstered by the impact of this.

When you are marketing a product such as this, a process of due dilegence by potential customers of the process is inevitable and any subsequent relationship proposals would require negotiating.

Review the presentation made on the 22nd of January.

If you have any questions about the technology or the potential market it may capture, go and seek clarity from the Company directly. I did and I am more than happy with the investment I have made.

This is a 'Disruptive' advancement in the pathology market. Put quite simply, it is an advancement that is positioned to potentialy capture a large market share of a very large market.

Unless something goes horribly wrong with the product or it fails to replecate laboratory results published to date, then one would assume that it will not be long until ADO start talking Contracts.

It is afterall Contracts that generate income - not discussions or MOU's.

As I understand it the only statutory information due at this stage is an Appendix 4C - which is effectively a cash flow statement.

There is strong underlying support for ADO at the moment at this level and the loose 1.2cent options seem to be drying up and the subsequent arbitrage opportunities seems to be deminishing.

With a current diluted Market Capitalisation of approximately $39million ($7million of that is attributable to unexcersied options) and targeted Royalty Revenue Streams of between $140m-$400m pa accross the four currently targeted areas ADO has the potential achieve a market CAP re-rating of anywhere between 20 and 50 times its current levels over the coming few years.

This is why I have selected them as one of my High Return for Minimal Risk medium to long term investments.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $113.3K 5.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3466117 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 57942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.