SRT 2.38% 20.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Shareholder Update

1. 6,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1618
    Hi all,

I've been in contact with the SRT board, most recently today.

I thought I would pass on my interpretations of said contact as many here have stated the company haven't been responding to their emails and a lot of posters/investors are becoming unhappy, nervous, scared, angry etc. at the lack of communication.

Perhaps some of this may alleviate any of such emotions and concerns.

The following is my interpretation of contact between myself and the SRT board and is by no means financial advice.

SRT are extremely close to finalising the Notice of Meeting, the legal team are working on it and the company are working with the Share Registry to make sure it get's out as soon as possible.

The much awaited investor presentation which was promised months ago is close to being completed and the reasons it was not released a few months ago or weeks ago was due Mark Rantall being appointed as this was a significant achievement and addition to the company along with a number of other aspects related to Intiger's business operations which will be disclosed in the presentation.

SRT expect to shortly release to the market the Notice of Meeting along with other accompanying ASX releases.

TheArchitect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $34.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.5¢ $1.712K 8.353K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11647 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 58330 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.