KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Got into this stock a little later than I should have. Saw good...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Got into this stock a little later than I should have. Saw good money flow and important momentum levels reached 9th May to 15th May. None the less I got in on that evidence. Agree the 22c drop since announcement was not what I would have picked. That said, the money started to flow out of the stock on the 4th July. and not just by a little. The three days post 4th July were all negative money flow days. Not even the 78c push could break the down trend in money flow.

Money flow has now reached a bottom level; however, that does not mean price has. With a more than likely momentum shift setting up, we could see 41.5c to 45c tested with 48 pausing.

Yes, like many others I am sitting through this with knowledge of what the company is sitting on it's not that difficult to sit through. Unless your last name is Madoff, all accounts go through a drawdown at some stage. The stock stopped at the 52 day EMA. This is important to note, as this stock likes to flirt with the 52EMA before making its mind up.

00000087.png

In situations like this I love to be proved wrong.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.