SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Shareholder Update, page-36

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421

This is ISX's unique solution. They are a one stop shop. Rather than dealing with 2 or 3 companies that can't do it all ISX is the only company they need.
    There is a reason they have flagged defending their IP. It goes all the way back to "fish jumping in the boat". That statement was made due to the fully verified 5min onbording of customers via our patented KYC tech. This flipped those clients conversion rate from 20% success rate for new customers to 80%. It does not take much imagination to work out how this type of growth could change the growth prospects of those clients. A win win win scenario. Customers clients and ISX.
    Make no mistake, IP protection is vitally important for ISX's competitive advantage to build scale and it will defend it vigorously. They have made this clear in the quarterly.
    I believe we are about to see some remarkable growth that is going to surprise the market over the next few quarters before listing. This would have a damaging effect on the reputation of ASX in particular and if they don't settle I would be baffled why. Perhaps they are worried about the class action implications from both ISX and uninformed(still) ASX shareholders. If they go all the way and lose the class action could be epic. As for the shorts, they appear to be toast IMO and John Karantsis will be wanting to inflict maximum pain as do shareholders.
    We have had a few fraught years fellow shareholders and even with positive company commentary I am sure like me plenty haven't wanted to get their hopes up, however this quarterly leaves no doubts. ISX is back baby! There's a spring in our step, we can breath again. The forces of evil have failed.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4280/4280138-c9186a51e6ebea568a479948d3be3b59.jpg
    Last edited by Surfguy: 21/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.