FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Shareholder update, page-25

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Unfortunately anything is possible. These “professional” director types have big egos. Their business is sitting on boards and providing comp sec/advisory services. The icing on the cake is performance shares/options (potentially free equity).
    Returning cash and escrowed shares doesn’t look good on the CV. It isn’t sexy. It doesn’t involve luncheons with brokers in the best restaurants in Perth. In the best interests of the company is often in the best interests of the full time director.

Expect anything. A takeover by another company they direct /chair. A merger with same. A fresh project in Africa or WA.
    Nothing would surprise me. If it was simple it would have been executed already.

I also wonder if the lawyers are privy to the gravy train of potential fees. I’m sure these eclipse the fees involved with batting off a pesky group of shareholders. Of course they act within the absolute boundaries of the law.

I wish I wasn’t so cynical but I have been following resource stocks for long enough to be very cynical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.