CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

shareholder value, page-22

1. 93 Posts.
    Amsy: "Management is unable to positively sway investor sentiment"

During my site visit I got the distinct impression that worrying about investor sentiment wasn't one of their priorities. They are more interested in getting on with what they are achieving. The have enough cash to see this to where they have cash flow, so I just don't see any need for a cap raising at this time.

Once the engines are rumbling, they will have proven the system and then will have something to really sell that is more valuable than the electricity that they will be producing; their IP. Chile is first cab off the rank.

When this technology shows up on the radar of the electricity generation industry, who are currently in a state of foetal thumb sucking, wondering how to cope with the CO2 tax and the future of their high-emitting installations, you will need to stand aside or get run down in the stampede.

UCG offers a substantial cost and energy saving over coal mining and emits a much lower level of CO2. That one sentence sums up UCG as the game changer that it is.

Hold onto your shares and strap on your oxygen mask. This is going to be a wild ride to some dizzy heights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.