GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

1031, Good move(about you 12mil shares - modded post). If the IG...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    1031, Good move(about you 12mil shares - modded post). If the IG come up with a new initiative then support them. Otherwise it's time to move on and show some unity.

I think IG did alot of good just announcing the 249D. That fired up SG and it cleaned out the board and improved communicatin. Though still many unanswered questions.

It probably went down hill from that point on. Asking for an open proxy. Voting against the experienced board. Shows that funding wasn't as important as the board seat. And the board seat was even more important than a strong board that could lead us to prosperity.

Yes, they explained their vote and reasons. But for the best part it hurt their cause and will serve to unify holders with SG. SG will even have ammunition if ever another attempt is made.

Strategically the 249D was a good idea and had instant results. The campaigning and stratergy was a failure imo.

But I do understand the complexities. ie not getting a face to face meeting, not being taken serious and allowed access, not playing on a level field with the way GGP could pump out updates, resend proxy forms, monitor the proxy votes, convert con notes, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.