GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

shareholder value , page-5

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Good morning cmonaussie,everyone,

the story on SRH #1 and #2 is most of all, very dissapointing. The reason I believe for the delay ( obviously I am assuming here ) is that the company does not have the finances.

I understand the difficulty ( or maybe I don't ? )in being at the bottom of the food chain in this business. When we constantly rely on contractors to do our work and sometimes we need to just suck it up and await our turn ? Or is it some other reason ??

My understanding of the process is this ? I apologise straight up if I am wrong here I am not trying to paint Steve and the company in a bad light here! remember the other day I posted how long SRH #1 has been offline and was being prepared for the frack job, some 6 month's now. So when Steve ann that the well was being shut in and being prepared for the frack job, I would assume that Steve had organised HAL for the work, yes ? If so there must have been some sort of documentation/contracts drawn up for the work ??

So, we have HAL all ready to go some 6 months ago why have they not done the work ? Remember FP stated at the November EGM that HAL would not touch any rig or move any gear on site in preparation for the work unless the cash is paid up front ! I distinctly remember FP saying this. Have HAL received the payment ? I assume not ? If they have I would assume Steve would be banging his fists on his desk asking what the hell is the delay for??

If it were crew or gear not being available i am sure the company would have said ? So like I said at the beginning of my post, if I am wrong on this I apologise but I have been very patient and have given the company many opportunities to respond to my asking why the delay but I keep getting pushed aside.

Why would anyone shutin a vertical well or two, some 6 month's early if the company is in no position to finance the frack extensions ? This dribble income which has been cut off for such a long time is so vital to the companies survival.

Something is not adding up here and i beleive it's our bank balance ?

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.