GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

shareholder value , page-6

1. 8,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563

Morning acreage,

1stly on my behalf I would like to apologise for the state of the other thread being partly involved in defending myself. Honestly I dont know what Darumas problem is and the fact of the matter is HONESTLY I had nothing to do with his posts being moded. He needs to look at his style and history says so. Hes under the eye of the mods I presume and the way things have been here lately they are keeping a closer eye on it.

Enough said.

Just something I dont quite agree with you in you saying that GGP had no money to do the 1&2 frac in the last 6 mths. What does it cost to do these 2 fracs.??? They raised cash from the notes and drilled SRH#5 didnt they with that cash or did they round up a few stray Texan Longhorns to pay for it.???

The cash into Bowtie and Helsing well were done but 1&2 are left on the afterburners list. They had the cash ok to do these wells but JUST did not do them always delaying them. Is there some other problem with the wells or THE LEGALS not wanting to reveal whats in them before they are finalised.???? Its FISHY the way they are treating these 2 wells but for what purpose. Sooner they need to run out of excuses as to why they cant do them.

Still there has been enough revenue come in from other bits and pieces to pay these fracs, cant be that much costing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.