IMU 5.08% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Shareholder value?, page-3

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    I understand that some of the negative posters on this stock are blaming the BOD for the SP going backwards, and I also understand that the BOD is responsible (as best they can) for ensuring that shareholders are provided with best value (which doesn't happen when the SP tanks), however here's a question for all the negative thinkers:

exactly what do you think the BOD 'could' or even 'should' do, to stop this from happening?

I'm no expert, but to me the science so far, along with the promotion at various past and upcoming symposiums etc has all been very positive - timelines met, results positive, BOD and scientists enthusiastic with results etc etc.

This proves that great results for a bio startup doesn't help the SP...so, as above - negative guys...what do you think they can do to arrest this?

actual thoughts and answers, not more of the same tripe I've been reading for the last week please. And I'm no upramper or big time investor here - I have 50% of my very modest portfolio in this baby and I know I could lose the lot (I'm a gambler at heart) but I am genuinely curious as to what you think they can do to get the SP going up.
    Last edited by lovethespeccies: 20/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $2.898M 51.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 4186955 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 337877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.