FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Shareholder will not be silenced, page-107

1. 7,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2830
    The only positive thing to come out of the AGM was when Scott said “we are not looking to buy another asset” or similar. IMO. It was a relief for me.

I have to say Scott has been good to his word up until now, and should be given a chance with the next update.

There were some baying for blood when the financials looked like missing the deadlines, and I posted that I thought this is likely a bit complicated, and if was going to be missed an update was required, which is exactly what happened.

The most disappointing thing with this whole saga has been lack of honesty and transparency to shareholders.

We had 3 NED’s who had the opportunity to step up to the plate. Do some good for shareholders and make a name for themselves.

We needed a Rooster in the hen house.

Instead we have a group of Foxes, a Skulk, who’s main focus appears to be to gauge fees and have performance rights vest.

As is likely pretty obvious, I am involved in reaching out to as many shareholders as possible.

We are touching people with only 10,000 shares.

Most replies start with “I don’t have many shares, but I would like some answers, and accountability”

Some are at the ends of their tether. Savings tied up, with no end in sight.

That’s why I am pushing ahead with others here.

Its gone beyond the money now for me.

I have to be conscious for this not to become a vendetta on
    my part. But the more replies I get the harder this is.

Pulling all holders together onto a 603 is going to be like herding cats. We know that.

We are a long long way off an EGM (249d), and I sincerely hope we do not need to have to go there.

But what I will say is, there his no shortage of people who want to have their say.

GLTAH

Last edited by GARETH78: 12/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.