FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Aptayl, you are correct, I tried to let these same people know 2...

1. 3,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 994
    Aptayl, you are correct, I tried to let these same people know 2 years ago there was red flags over what was happening, they felt the need to try to belittle me as I wasn’t aligned with their ideals, is this the 4th or 5th time that holders have wanted to rid the company of directors since 2016, how many 249D have been either threatened or actually put up to rid the company of directors, IMHO every time a certain group don’t get there way this happens, how has that worked out for the company, a couple of issues I see are IF there is a sale close that MAY be beneficial to holders it will disappear very quickly with the uncertainty of the current actions being thrust upon the possible deal, the second problem that has reared its head is the LLL shares, unless LLL comes out of suspension and starts to trade again how much value will those shares be worth, yes yes I know it started off as a DSO problem, now the word DSO has disappeared from the announcement after the extension was advised, IMHO there will be another extension, shoot me down all you want, but IMHO this will not end well if successful, 249Ds normally do not get the desired results, good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.