SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

shareholders are becoming

1. gsw
    4,920 Posts.
    ........the company's worst enemy.
    '
    Read below again. If you don't understand what I have written or you dispute what I have assumed, please let me know. I will be only too glad to clarify. Ken's please read.

" At the end of the day the bottom line, as I see it, is this.

Revenues for the quarter up to $282,000. A fine effort given they were starting from scratch.

Creditors reduced by $80,000. Remarkable given the cash position of the company. If they were in trouble this figure would go up. They would delay payments to creditors for as long as possible.

Debtors. $225,000. What are debtors? They are people who owe us money. Why? Because they bought our product. When? More than like in March, especially under the stewardship of Jim Hallam and especially because we need cash (settlement terms would be very strict) and expecially now we are selling to Partners, who rely on SBN. eg. Biosereens. We have JVs with them.

Increase in stock by $55,000. JH would have Jack's proverbials if he spend that valuable cash flow on increase stock unless of course they are already pre sold. By the way the cash burn for the month of March is only $32,000 even given the increse in stock and the decrease in creditors. In other words the cost of increaseing the stock has been paid for!

With $105,000 in stock or about 40,000 units. This would indicate to me that month of April sales figures are going to be around 40,000 x $4.70 = $188.000 min. this coincides with the debtors figures for March giving sales for March at around the same figure.

The figures add, take the time to do them.

At the end of the day the figure don't lie, but you have to look at what they are telling you."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.