NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

This Board is good at dressing up its infrequent communications...

1. 167 Posts.
    This Board is good at dressing up its infrequent communications to shareholders to give them the flavour of proper corporate governance but they only communicate when they're feeling threatened.

If Cottee doesn't win this tussle they'll go back to telling us next to nothing about the progress they're making. Is it because they're too incompetent to actually be making any progress and therefore have nothing to report?

They can't even seem to close the deal over Crux that Cottee left them with. Perhaps the incoming investor doesn't want to deal with this Board? Maybe the mystery Asian investor will only make an offer if Cottee is returned? As usual, we are left to guess because no details have been provided by the Board to explain their endless procrastination.

I like your scenario about RC staying on as a significant shareholder even if he loses. This Board seems to need a watchdog to try to keep them as honest as anybody can. Without somebody agitating, chances are they'll continue to seize upon future opportunistic circumstances to unjustly enrich themselves at shareholders' expense, like pigs at a trough.

To say that Mr Fowler's remuneration is just a side issue, downplays what has been a real revelation to many shareholders. It has revealed the nature of the Chairman's character. I don't know about you but I don't want this company to be Chaired by a man who would help himself to a big slice of the pie when the chips were down in the hope that nobody would notice.

And now that somebody has in fact noticed, what attempt has been made in this latest so-called "clarification" to justify his selfish greed? No attempt whatsoever. Such is the stupidity and arrogance of this talentless Board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $38.94K 198.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20382 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 7298 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.