APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Shareholders Association Alert, page-3

1. LJD
    513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    As long as everyone votes, and votes the same (as one), for example, against 1, 2 and 3, and vote for 4, there may be a possibility for change. I found it really easy to vote using the link (my name) that was provided in the email I received when the meeting was announced, then it was only a matter of typing in my postcode, completing the recaptcha, ticking the box to agree to the terms and conditions, and then click the login button. When the next window (screen) loads click on the vote link in the action column and then (screen - declaration) to be able to continue, I had to agree to the declaration then click next (screen - vote all or part holdings) on this screen I clicked to vote all my securities on each resolution, then click next (screen - voting directions) will load. Here the resolutions are listed and you just use the radio buttons to click (choose) whether you vote for, against, abstain or open, and then click next for the proxy appointment screen. I would appreciate it if someone could explain what i should do with the proxy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.