SGW sons of gwalia limited

shareholders class action, page-12

1. 342 Posts.
    re: shareholders note!! 14 months ago when chartists on hc were saying this stock was going to break out (up) I advised that they had had a major slip in the pit at tarmoola - (said to be seen from outer space - Fugro flew over it within a couple of days and took aerial photos!!) they made an announcement in the morning of this slip saying that part of the pit was unstable - they never announced to the stock exchange that it collapsed around mid day and another slip 2 weeks or so later. at that stage they made redundencies the next day (this was after the first major slip) and from then on - they knew even then that they could not get get any more ore from the pit - it took eight hours to get the digger out before the colapse - they had been monitoring the slip 24 hours a day - the next few days the turnover was large and I would bet most of SGW shareholders staff/mngmnt managed to get out then. one of the Lalors, a few other experts and Leevers then went to inspect the pit about a week later. Still nothing reported to the stock exchange that SGW knew they only had enough ore to process through till October. I personally rang the stock exchange to question the insider trading that followed the major slip and NO announcement from the company re the slip plus ore for 6 months only... Go for it and I hope you do well, .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.