CIZ 0.00% 4.0¢ corizon limited

By not inform shareholders here is very disappointing effort...

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    By not inform shareholders here is very disappointing effort from management.The closing date of offer 6th Dec.The settlement of the Acquisition was to be on the 9th Dec.Shares issued on 10th Dec with Re-listing on 13th Dec.We know the re-listing didn't happen what about the other dated events did any of them happen.After being suspended for over 3 years you need to build up trust and keep share holders informed.If I was a direct share holder here I would sell on principle alone, the first chance I got.I wish GWR had received the $200,000 in cash and not the shares for the sale of the Assets.Then sell the rest of the shares as soon as possible.To Management this is a terrible way to treat share holders a simple statement was all you had to do it is common decency. This Management's contempt for share holders better not come across to GWR as my comments wont be so kind. I have lost respect for the Management here for not informing share holders of simple missed dates on a time table.I would never by direct shares here no matter how good the Asset may be.Do the right thing an issue an announcement to gain some dignity and gain some respect. You are right to be angry with management here even when the shares are re-listed it was done wrong way.CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.