SYM 0.00% $2.63 symbio holdings limited

I have already made my MNF connections disclosure here on HC,...

1. 983 Posts.
    I have already made my MNF connections disclosure here on HC, research and you shall find it.

MNF gets its customers & spectacular growth rates from smart marketing and simply building a better mouse trap. Your suggestion that they have been gifted 65,000 customers from a wholesale backend supplier, Symbio, who probably has about 20 customers in total are ludicrous.

MNF declared 39% margin in 3Q FY09, as a peer comparison ENG declared a 52% margin in 2Q FY09. ENG has 80+ staff and lost $12M in FY08, MNF has 35 staff and lost $1.9M in FY08. Seems they are paying a fair price to Symbio for VOIP backend.

Symbio do not own 65% of MNF. 2 of the MNF directors own 46.04% of Symbio and Symbio own about 5.29% of MNF. As for MNF needing money, well, they have not in needed it in the last 3 years, they struck a profit for the first time this year and their growth goes on unabated. No apparent need or plans to do a cap raising.

MNF shareholders have been told to expect $10M+ revenue in FY09 and are already into profitibility in 3Q FY09 as per the 4C and cashflow by 3Q FY09 had already exceeded the revenue & cashflow for the full FY08 year.

You really need to do more research before firing off posts like your last one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.