SYM 0.00% $2.63 symbio holdings limited

Hello Standup,I have explained previously that i believe people...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hello Standup,

I have explained previously that i believe people should be more concerned with Bird Flu than the current Global economic crisis. This was prior to the swine flu outbreak so call me ahead of the game.

I know that i have responded to that question before on HotCopper but if i didnt do it specifically on this link to your ask then i apologise i dont check my posts very regularly.

To elaborate the reason i posted it as a response to you Stand-up is you seem to me to make the same points repeatidly in extreme amounts of detail. If you read between the lines the point i was making was if you have so much time to keep singing the prasies of MNF why not apply some of it to other issues, such as bird flu, other stocks, solving climate change etc. Maybe the subtlety was lost in reading. Probably did it when i was drunk anyway so feel free to ignore me as im sure you do anyway.

However you should provide discloure on your ties on stocks you choose to comment in depth on, sarcasm and having a poor sense of humour can never be accused of misleading other investment choices by appearing to be impartial when you are not.

Hence i will ask you again. Whats your link to MNF? If its none and you have just fallen in love with the stock and enjoy explaining why frequently then feel free to simply say none as long as its the truth, your response will be on record either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.