SYM 0.00% $2.63 symbio holdings limited

standup are you going to disclosure your links to MNF? As i and...

1. 9,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1041
    standup are you going to disclosure your links to MNF?
    As i and another poster have asked are you a friend or relative linked to MNF or Symbio.

It would explain your long MNF P.R post here and in other VOiP forums, and your down ramping of the other VOiP companys.

standup writes:: you did actually infer that the majority of MNF 65,000 customers were magically transferred from Symbio to MNF create a 100% growth

IMO Yes i do but that wouldn't be against the law for Symbio to do so, but it would be missleading to its shareholders.

Just look at the growth of the other VOiP companys about 5% and they sell the same product, I also question the fees they pay Symbio for the backend, call it smoke n mirros.

The biggest danger to MNF shareholders is Symbio 65% major holding. When funds are needed or if MNF/Symbio deside to raise funds or a rightissue, Symbio would buy the shortfall giving Symbio 90% of the company
    At that point Symbio take MNF private and shareholders would have to take whatever Symbio is willing to pay for the remaining shares.(likely peanuts and that could be after years of waiting)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.