CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

shareholders forum, page-2

1. 2,086 Posts.
    Zedcon....

Boy...are you about to open up a can of worms!!

In saying that, I agree 100% with you.....I have never really liked the idea of giving away half of our assets (excluding U of course), and I would quite happily increase my stake in the company.

The Chinese would still have to buy from us....where else will they source their commodities from??

All this rubbish about metal prices softening in the future!! I don't see that....

All I can see is an ever increasingly commodity-hungry world against a backdrop of continuingly dwindling, and ever more difficult to find, natural resources.

The only problem I see with your suggestion though is that I think the share price will weaken if we now tell the Chinese to find their own way home, and a strike price in excess of $4.00 for options might be difficult to achieve with the lack of support from local institutions that we have seemingly had to date (blind fools!).

Alternatively....I don't really have too much issue with the company filling any shortfall with debt, with any hedging minimal....

There has to be a better alternative than giving away half of the company for peanuts....

Zedcon, you are to be commended for starting this extremely important debate!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.