PYC 8.33% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

shareholder's frustrations, page-10

1. 2,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Good on you Tony. I hope he gives you the answers you want and doesn't bite you on the leg !!

There are already plenty of frustrations and points that you can copy and paste from this and other threads !!

If we're going with the dog analogy, as I understand it they are the tail and they do not wag the 'pharma' dog, so getting anything sensible out of them re timeframes or a validation of the excuses they've given so far, may be a little pointless. Perhaps something around, if the science is so good why aren't these guys climbing over each other to do deals with PYC?

Commercially they've promised a lot and delivered little, so perhaps you could ask them how they sleep at night and justify their continued employment / high remuneration if they can not deliver.

Where is their downside for not delivering?

Perhaps you could ask them how they are addressing the inherent conflict of interest they have in participating in the last round of notes, i.e. they get issued cheaper if no deals done in the required timeframe.

But, what I really want to know is at what point will they make the decision to monetise the most valuable asset in the business, the library, and give shareholders a return on capital?

P.S: Hopefully never and they deliver deals and shareholders remember this as the dark before the dawn !!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $249.2K 1.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 254743 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 242275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.