HAV 4.65% 22.5¢ havilah resources limited

Shareholders including Chris Giles please consider, page-6

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I'm curious as to where you got this information from, as I could not find any such references? I followed up on your bold statement regarding Dr. Giles' rants about the Johnson family, "as would appear from Chris's rants in ASX reports", and the only mention I could find Dr. Giles make of Dr. Johnson (or his family), paints quite the opposite picture, one of positive respect rather than negative rants. 

"I founded Havilah with one of the requisitioning shareholders of the EGM, namely Dr Bob Johnson, for whom I maintainthe utmost respect". 
    https://www.havilah-resources.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/EGM-Dr-Chris-Giles-Letter.pdf

If I'm not mistaken, I also believe that I read a quote somewhere of Dr. Giles admitting that the requisitioning shareholders do have a valid point, which was perhaps evident by Dr. Giles and Dr. Johnson chatting quite happily at the 2018 AGM.

Perhaps Dr. Giles wants/wanted to try and resolve any existing issues with the requisitioners in an amicable manner, in order to avoid the mud slinging match that this has become, which in turn has destroyed the SP (coincidentally one of the key points that Dr. Johnson stated that he would "reset" / fix).

My 2 cents,
    JDI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $71.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $78.46K 360.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 89567 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.