ABX 1.89% 5.4¢ abx group limited

Shareholders Losing Patience, page-41

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Rawmin seems to have a solid reputation which is pleasing.

Having said that, we are 100% reliant on Rawmin at this stage and yet I doubt very much that what we supply is as essential to them.... especially if cheap low grade bauxite has demand.... worst case scenario is we may continue to be held at arms length for a very long time.

What do you guys think of the tone of Ian Levy's e-mail ? From my perspective he acknowledges 2 things : 1. the company is clearly in limbo re the shipment - we can do nothing until we get the nod, whenever that may be 2. Whilst asking if "anyone has better ideas" may lead to a good suggestion, it is also sounding just a bit desperate.

There has been issues documented over many years that we have had big problems in sourcing a partner for offtake agreements. Unfortunately, it still looks to me like much more work needs to be done here - for example, why can't we get a direct relationship with 1 or more Chinese buyers ? Doing all our business via a third party in another country worries me. I hope I am wrong, but maybe time for Ian to bite the bullet and again head back to the drawing board...

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $13.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $4.924K 92.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 70827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.