IMM 23.0% 33.5¢ immutep limited

shareholders meeting in brisbane

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I went to the shareholders meeting in Brisbane yesterday - first time I have been to one of those things. The talk was pretty much the same as the one on the website. A couple of things I did note

1. The manufacturing costs of CVac will be approximately one third the cost of Provenge.

2. Confident of FDA approval in approx two years.

3. Mr. Lehmann emphasised the amount of time, effort and money spent in the last 12 months on setting up the manufacturing facilities for CVac and getting regulatory approvals. He referred to this a couple of times in his talk and afterwards when I spoke to him personally. He said there is a lot of work being done by other companies in the area of immunology - I am wondering if there would be much benefit to Prima if they were to set up a manufacturing facility for these sorts of blood product vaccines for other research bodies...just thinking aloud I guess.

4. The Oral Gardasil program is due to run out of funding grant in June this year. A decision will be made then on its future. It certainly did not seem to be a priority to him and if still very much in its infancy.

5. The ADR listing will be reviewed mid year - did not think it would be abandoned but maybe changed in some way...did not say how.

6. Everything on track with Canvas trial. A little slow to start because of setting up but should now start to gather momentum with enrolmant of patients. They have to be very careful on the selection of patients and when patients are identified to be suitable they have to wait approx six months whilst they have debulking surgery and chemo. CVac is ideally administered one to two weeks after chemo.

7 No financial partnering with Primo mentioned but in any case would have to wait until results of the 63 patient trials are announced with a successful result.

All in all nothing new but seems all is "steady as she goes"...........had a very nice cup of tea though and a scrummy jam and whipped cream scone...yummmmm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.100(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 23.0¢ $16.23M 50.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 704297 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 102135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.