RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Shareholders more united!

1. PS
    2,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2115
    I heard from Matt earlier that he has been inundated with emails, over 300 this week alone! He has spent over eight hours in the last two days responding to most as best he can given that he also has to work for a living. I understand that the response from shareholders has been amazing and many new contacts have expressed their support. There has also been more new supporters wanting to help in the last few day as many shareholders appear to deeply resent the TO attempt and actions by both TIO and FMS management. Many complain about what they see as intimidation and some have expressed concern over what they see as the passing of shareholder confidential info to get them to sell.

Matt has asked that I not reveal the number of shares from our supporters at this time but to let you know the number HAS INCREASED since his last update on the numbers!

Many thanks to Matt for his continued hard work and dedication. MORE INFO TO COME! We are far from a spent force and from SH feedback it looks like TIO will fall well short of their 51% target.

GLTA. PS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.