RHK 0.00% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

As Peter stated the numbers have increased, it is extraordinary....

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As Peter stated the numbers have increased, it is extraordinary. It has all been because we made a stand, well done everyone, without unity things would be dire.

That said, I have serious concern regarding the conduct of some factions of FMS management and TIO. It has come to my attention through many emails and phone calls from SH, that they feel harassed and pressured to sell their shares. Even more damming, backed up by admissions from several SH, is the fact that a certain individual is breaching his obligations to confidentiality by sharing our personal details amongst other SH without consent. This is a breach of confidentiality and must STOP Immediately. I will be officially complaining to FMS Management tomorrow about the conduct of one of their own.

Additionally, Todd must abide by the regulations regarding Takeovers.

Shareholders are being bombarded with:
    - unsolicited, continuous stream of phone calls and emails from either Todd or FMS exhorting shareholders to accept.
    - unsolicited phone calls from FMS representatives revealing confidential details of who has accepted Todd’s offer, and providing unsolicited advice regarding accepting the Todd Offer.

Given that this level of harassment appears to be so concentrated and so intense, I am wondering if the harassment is as a result of participants receiving a Success Fee or benefit of any kind?

Todd, FMS, their various advisors must immediately cease and desist from harassing FMS shareholders, and probably even intimidating shareholders.

FMS shareholders MUST be given proper time and space to carefully consider their position, without the harassment of Todd, FMS and their representatives.

This harassment would assuredly constitute Unacceptable Circumstances under the Corporations Act, and could certainly form the basis of an Application to the Takeovers Panel.

Maybe a finding of Unacceptable Circumstances could form the basis for shareholders, who have accepted because of this undue harassment, could demand a return of their shares??

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.