IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

shareholders need a change

1. 233 Posts.
    Well here we go again, It's time we all looked at the director's involved in our company's, I take it that most of us have our money in the three companies that these so called directors are in control of, CFE,IGC and GFE.

I think we need a total change here, because they are milking our company's dry. Global iron earned approx $112K cost $950K to run, strange this company only spent $2.5K on exploration, TS takes $262.5K fees TT $32K and Rob Catana $32K and $344K in options NICE if you can get it, so just in directors fees cost $670.55K, then there is the leased vehicle's $191K for the yr, 2 more yrs and it will be drained. Read your reports please TS is just way out of line and in these hard time's

IGC worth a read, $2.3mil loan (we have become a bank now) and who is this CO? hope they can pay us back in these tough time's!!!!

http://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GZHZ_en___AU283&q=golden+falls+trading

Lets just look at the Annual report, we have 3 directors Tony Sage, Michael Povey and Tim Turner, they have 4 meetings that only TS and TT attend (nice they have a cor-em) the thing is these 2 are always present, so why wast time we should hold all the meetings in the one office, re Global iron, Inter gold and Cape Lambert, save time and they agree to all the remuneration for themselves, just take a look at his fees there TS $350K, TT $48K & MP $60K these 2 must feel short changed, sorry i am being a little cynical. Strange TS can run so many CO so well is it the money or the JOB !!!!

CFE, oh bugger I need a drink I am getting worked up , just think where we would have been if we had quality directors, lets not look at TS's fees here and the Ferrari that came through QLD via Asia.

I think its time to get the ASX to go through and check out the very strange things that are happening, we need some truth and straight answers from TS's and not his BS that he spin's to all of us, as it is the end of OCT maybe Friday hehe.

I feel like we are in the USA election time and its TIME to make a change to this board and put some quality in charge of our company's....

Am I the only one that feels this way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.