MRV 0.00% 0.3¢ moreton resources ltd

Shareholders need to contact Deloittes urgently about the VA

1. edd
    930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I had a conversation today with someone well in the know about MRV and the current voluntary administration (VA). It's difficult to be too specific about details here (or this post will likely be removed) but suffice it to say that the (dreaded) word 'phoenix' was used. My source strongly urges all shareholders to contact the administrators urgently and quiz them closely about what they are doing to save MRV's valuable silver and copper assets for their rightful owners, MRV's sharehloders. It is important that the administrators are made aware now that MRV shareholders are carefully watching their every move. My advice is that things could move quickly over the next couple of weeks to a conclusion out of which shareholders will receive nothing. Remember also that ASIC cannot be relied upon to intervene. If we want to save MRV it looks like it's up to us, shareholders. (Serena, I hope you're reading.)

The administrators are:

Grant Sparks 07 3308 7206 [email protected]
    David Orr 07 3308 7399 [email protected]

Let them hear your voice and anyone with information thus obtained, please share it on this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.