CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Thanks Jantimot, I can assure you from our on-going contact with...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Thanks Jantimot, I can assure you from our on-going contact with the Administrator, that he is talking about meeting the costs of driving the process of getting shareholders to "step forward" and show they are interested in a re-listing.(in other words, the Admins are not going to try and organise the minority shareholders)

And the group that has decided to be active rather than passive in trying to save the value of their shares has already been acknowledged and invited to have a representative involved in discussions and meetings. For obvious reasons we can't divulge more than that at this stage.

If the major stakeholders agree that a re-listing is the best way forward, then the process will be funded by all those involved as in a normal listing - but remember that here we are talking about replacing some short-term funding replacement, not the whole process of listing a new company.

The great effort by Nigel (gelxi)to initiate and drive this process to show the Administrators that minority shareholders want a stake in the future of CCU is already successful to this point. Thank you to those who have joined the forum at:

http://re-listing-ccu.forumotion.com/

and signed up on the "important" thread. You can browse through the main thread to see what has been done so far, and then more may appreciate the efforts put in so far.

The key decision will be made by the Admins in concert with the stakeholders to either effect a trade sale (where current shareholders will probably lose all) or to re-list (where existing shareholders will retain some value in the company)

The number of shareholders who get involved to show the Admins that they want to be part of the future of CCU will have an impact on the decision to sell or re-list, so all shareholders who want to save their shares need to sign up before Friday, when the first creditors meeting will be held.

I sometimes wonder why people with "no holding" are so interested in putting down those who are trying to benefit shareholders who would otherwise lose all.

Alpaka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.