CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

shareholders plan to lead relisting of ccu, page-2

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    I guess most of us minority shareholders of CCU thought we had done our chips when we learnt of the Appointment of Voluntary Administrator.

But the news that Stephen Longley is so positive about the possibility of re-listing after recapitalising includes the likelihood of holding some value for current shareholders (some dilution of course).

I responded to Nigel's earlier post asking if we shareholders were interested in something along these lines, and I have been mightily impressed with the progress so far in such a short time, and especially now that we have such a positive response from the Administrator.

This is real - we can retain some of the value in our CCU shares, and we can get this operation back on track.

If you, like me, bought into CCU because you expect silver to have its day in the sun sometime soon, and you want a well-leveraged Oz operation to be your vehicle, please support this re-listing and sign up.

And many thanks Nigel (gelxi) This small shareholder appreciates all you have done so far.

Alpaka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.