CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

aimone - I think you're on the money re POS. But re-listings...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    aimone - I think you're on the money re POS. But re-listings seem to often take 12 - 18 months or so, in the case of CCU, hopefully it can be less than that.

Like most shareholders I decided that CCU seems the best leveraged Aussie silver producer. If you want to benefit from a significant rise in the POS, there are not too many options out there.

Although the ore stockpile is still being processed, the administrators are conserving funds by halting mining. So processing will only last another month or two. Would be good to get into gear to catch the hoped for rise in POS in the 2nd half if the calendar year. Would give a great start to the re-financed entity.

In the Administators Update out yesterday, proposals on re-listing are called for by the 16th April, less than two weeks away. So hopefully, if decisions can be made promptly, a tighter time frame can be implemented.

The "Re-list" group is working hard to contact some of the key stakeholders in an endeavour to build a consensus proposal that best balances the interests of existing and new investors. (and keeps dilution to a minimum)

There is also a place for new investors to join this discussion on our forum. The greater the list of supporters, the more likely the prospect of any proposal being accepted.

Join the campaign and help save CCU by joining up on the "Important Thread" at;

http//re-listing-ccu.forumotion.com/

You can find out what has happened so far by reading the "Main Thread"

Do it now.

Alpaka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.