CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

alpaka, thanks for your support!!Just to rectify an incorrect...

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    alpaka, thanks for your support!!

Just to rectify an incorrect point raised by alpaka to temper expectations - we have heard from the administrator that although CCU are still processing the stockpile after going into voluntary administration, they have stopped other parts of the CCU mining operations to minimize cost since they have started administration.

So the silver mined will quite likely fall short of 200,000 oz this month. However, according to the administrator this fact has not detered the major stakeholders to very much interested in reviving CCU. We certainly believe that CCU has the capacity and potential to produce at nameplate production levels again.

They have proven it with growing monthly production levels in the the second half of last year, hitting 205,000 nameplate capacity in December 2013. Although the levels then fell off due to machinery maintenance in January and February 2014, I believe the maintained machinery would have allowed CCU to climb back to nameplate production capacity had it not gone into administration. I believe the major stakeholders believe the same.

As alpaka has said, all the hard work has been done, buying into a re-listed CCU would mean buying into a mine operation which has direct leverage to POS, one that will have its debt issues sorted.

Please sign up to our campaign to relist CCU at : http://re-listing-ccu.forumotion.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.