ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

shareholders played for fools vote no

1. 4,837 Posts.
    It looks like ELK are playing shareholders as fools......Vote no to all resolutions!!!!!!!!!

Resolution 2 was the part of the placement that included the shares to be issued to directors......directors and Healy are unable to vote on resolution2, so there would be a good chance that shareholders may have voted that down and directors would not be eligible to partake in 9c shares......resolution 3,4,5,6 to allow individual directors the right to participate are all likely to be passed as i suspect they would have healy onboard to vote in their favour......

So bring forward resolution 1 that I suspect has an ulterior motive for being included, directors are able to vote on resolution 1.....unaware shareholders are unlikely to vote it down beleiving that by voting against resolution 2 they will have excluded directors from the share placement.....however if resolution 1 gets passed directors will be able to issue themselves the shares even thought resolution 2 has been defeated, thus they have voted for themselves...assuming that Healy supports resolution 3,4,5,6!!!!!!! Resolution 1 has a chance of being defeated due to Healy being unable to take part...

So Vote NO to all resolutions!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.