PDN 5.51% $12.51 paladin energy ltd

G'day JC, the Big A sounds like a kiss from my ex. Sunny WA...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    G'day JC, the Big A sounds like a kiss from my ex. Sunny WA about to get into the
    real hot stuff. Victoria is stuffed, always was, always will be, not as bad here. YET. I've been in self-imposed ''rest of 2017'' exile from PDN to avoid HC termination. Back to witness the last rites and maybe hand out some ''I told youse so'' to those deserving of it. Others, I 'm sorry for your loss. And yes, we've been had.
    Hope the US Stock Market keeps going at least for the near future so I can claw back the remaining loss from my +70K of pre-f*ishima shares that aint even good for toilet paper today.
    Two years of GXY and PLS Li has resurrected my portfolio and taught me, never, ever leave anything in the bottom draw unattended waiting for the worm to turn. Lazy f#*k was I.
    I punch my self when I remember of the many times I thought, cop the 95%+ burn (now 100%), unload, take the pittance and then turn THAT into, what would be now +$50K, easily. Molyneaux was the first UNDENIABLE sign that PDN was cooked, and moron me didn't take my own advice. So, are the Days Of Our Lives.
    U3O8 is dead in the water unless you're a trader for the foreseeable imo. China-Kazakhstan Co-operation Committee et al got the U sector by the balls.

ARV? Watch out for ''many names''.Carpetbagger, from personal experience. I'll not comment on DL.
    Cheers for the New Year and beyond JC...............LPD (ASX) sniff it.

And to that special idiot that reckoned I'm ''JCoure''... How YOU doin'? This stock still a goer? SUNK IN YET, Reactor 3?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.51
Change
-0.730(5.51%)
Mkt cap ! $3.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.52 $12.62 $12.09 $41.09M 3.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 3987 $12.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.51 4237 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.