PDN 10.8% $10.40 paladin energy ltd

shareholders please dont rollover, page-97

1. 34,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Brilliantly orchestrated post, nilbymouthj, u r like a musical poet to words, ideas and concepts.

Ha ha, I do remember someone else said that u and me are the same: if u look even moderately closely to the idea that nilbymouthj is me; u would see we have totally different writing styles, u r far funnier than me, and U3O8 stocks are only some of the stocks that concern me as politically sensitive and affected by politically motivations. I like IOP, POO, engineering contractors (Dow, CPG), liver cancer companies, telcos, defense companies, airlines, gasoline retailers, tollroad/ railroad companies, wagering, pipelines, regional banks and insurers. ERA like PDN is just one of the companies that concerned me as politically affected and politically sensitive.

Happy new year 2 u nilbymouthj and all posters. Have a good one.

Do not know about the NYSE, think it is totally overheated, even Toronto looks better value but President Trump is far better regarded by the markets than Trudeau and the U.S. looks like pollyanna, goldilocks country compared to Canada.

Still there's the added expectation and the alpha that can come off quickly so I am looking at Australia, England, NZ, Canada, might even think of Eire or Hong Kong but geopolitical risk must be considered further than the five English speaking "Alice in Wonderland" countries.

As for Victoria, nilbymouthj, it is stuffed until Nov 24, no mining, nothing but crime, perhaps PDN can be sold to some one wanting carbon emissions credits for whatever progressive Dan plans for the Victorian economy in the next 324 days but the McGowan Wyatt regime of WA looks less sinister in comparison, it just wants to tax WA into oblivion and will probably manage that objective well this year as everyone moves profits elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.40
Change
-1.260(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $3.109B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.77 $10.77 $10.15 $58.97M 5.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $10.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.40 2536 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.