OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

I share everyone's frustration and am absolutely shuttered on...

1. 390 Posts.
    I share everyone's frustration and am absolutely shuttered on what's happened. I have lost an absolute fortune in merely six months which I cannot seem myself ever recover with the way this market is going. I didn't like the idea of OXR merging with ZFX. But what I find disgusting is the fact that all brokers and analysts had a strong buy on the stock with a value of over $4 after the merger. Yes after the merger. Thet were the ones deceiving OXR shareholders and not OXR management. The institutions had the power to stop the merger but they didn't. Why? What can OZL do now. Australian politicians and economists have upto yesterday always stated that Australian economy is in good health because of resources in demand. If this is true then why have all our resource stocks been hammered so severly. What a load of rubbish. The market is in such a turmoil that no one really knows where we will end up. Fundamentals seem to count for little in this irrational market. Each time I top up on a stock based on fundamentals and value, I get burn't and the price keeps going lower.

I have called the company on several occasions expressing my concern and frustration. They are as surprised as me as to why the sp has been smashed so appauling. I can accept 20% drop - but for the market cap to equal oxr after the merger is plain ridiculous.

I think the institutions and analysts all recommending the stock are the ones to target for our loses.

I honestly don't know if I can stay in this market for much longer as the longer I stay the more $$$ I seem to be loosing with no relief in site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.