OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

shareholders please read, page-41

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Gday Joe,

Please don't get me wrong - I am livid at some recent decisions, but hindsight would be great for all of us.

I suppose with all the recent comments here with so many people griping, whinging, name calling, commenting on eye size and hair style, snouts in the trough, old Melbourne Club fools, Barry doesn't give a stuff he sleeps at night ok etc etc things reached boiling point with some pretty average comments.

Easy to understand, but all that won't revive our share price.

The EGM idea has unfortunately been coloured a bit by all the recent Hysteria. Bringing Mayne into it would be an abject disaster. As a first move BVB might consider making phone contact with the company with a view to meeting if that is what he wants. A bull at a gate attitude is what many may feel like doing right now however that won't garner much of a serious response from the company. Having said that we would be niave to think the Board is not 100% aware of the seriousness of what their shareholders currently think.

It's very very difficult for us to sit back and hear nothing when there are so ideas swirling around the shareholder base as to the first step in fortifying our share price.

Cheers,

Mont

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.