OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

shareholders please read, page-50

1. 500 Posts.
    "The EGM idea has unfortunately been coloured a bit by all the recent Hysteria. Bringing Mayne into it would be an abject disaster. As a first move BVB might consider making phone contact with the company with a view to meeting if that is what he wants. A bull at a gate attitude is what many may feel like doing right now however that won't garner much of a serious response from the company. Having said that we would be niave to think the Board is not 100% aware of the seriousness of what their shareholders currently think."

The EGM idea was a result of
    - calls to the company not answered/returned
    - 4 emails being ignored
    - specify non sensitive questions being answered with irrelevant answers, or just ignored

If I had time to get away from working sure I'd go to Melbourne to meet the company.

Maybe because I never kissed up to management they don't feel they have to answer my questions like they do to the ones who have taken the board out to lunch, dinner etc

I agree about Mayne, don't think he serves the purpose we are trying to achieve.

How much time do they want, need?
    They had enough time to renegotiate the deal after seeing the pasting zinc took, they sat and did nothing.

As for the buyback, it'll happen. Maybe they are too gutless to do it now but they will do one at some point. Is it best to do it at $2 or in 2-3years and do it at $4?

As for someone paying $5 for this, your dreamin' if someone is going to bid a 150% premium.
    $3-4 will pick this up and the institutions will only see a quick return of cash that they can use to buy up other stocks.
    Also on the institutions selling, they manage money for other people than they do for their own private account.
    Just because they've lost billions doesn't mean they can sell stock from funds where other people own the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.