CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

It's going to be hard to find the funds to fit-out the newly...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    It's going to be hard to find the funds to fit-out the newly acquired Medcann facility without a capital raise if shareholders vote in favor of the proposed deals.

The last thing shareholders need is a dangerously low bank balance.

It's never a good time to be low on cash however with the difficulty surrounding our hemp crops & no real revenue to date it could be a disastrous move to cut into our reserves at this stage.

I still believe the acquisitions are necessary, we really have no choice in regards to MCL if we want to comply with the asx.

As for Medcann I think the 250,000,000 shares is worth the licenses & approved facility, we really need to consolidate our position quickly & trying to secure these assets of our own means is a path with even less guarantees.

The sooner we consolidate the sooner the company can focus on building a model that generates revenue, attracts investment & ultimately reflects in the sp.

I can't see QBL securing financing for the fit-out with limited assets & revenue , a loan would also place further strain on the company & may not be an ideal alternative to a cr either.

I think after the acquisitions are completed which all indications are they will be approved, there is an opportunity for the BOD to review all company expenditure & tighten the purse strings.

Whilst I am pleased with management & progress to date I agree with Bas that greater scrutiny needs to be applied to company expenditures.

If it doesn't pass the pub test it goes.

Every dollar spent must have clear purpose & results.

I'm a little concerned about the $1 mill earmarked for research in Israel each year on a 3 year basis. I think it's great if you have the profits to support the initiative but I'm not convinced yet.

The Canntab project is a much clearer investment in my eyes, I can see the value of the initial $1 million outlay but the research maybe a luxury we can't afford at this point in time.

Still in for the long haul. Expecting a modest quarterly but pleased with the direction of the company, still really excited about the acquisitions & future prospects for shareholders.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.