CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi guys, so much braincapacity in here… that is a resource, that...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hi guys, so much braincapacity in here… that is a resource, that should be used wisely.
    In some parts, we have a common agenda - in other not. Depending if you´re holder/non holder (potential trader/Investor) or a short term trader. Looking for potential problems, is not difficult. I admit I was a bit naive to and underestimated some of the risks - then again, at the end of the day I still back the QBL management and board 100%. Consider about 70% of total outstanding shares is held by the small guys, I reckon we are not without power if we use to excercice it. I see the opportunity, yet aware of the challenges we have in front of us. This new feature of Q & A can be a tool to gain clarity/condidence and yet ask the hard questions. Still, we must accept to a point, management and board leads the show. Will there be new/more (independent ?) directors in the future ? We will see at QBL shareholder meeting or other coming event/announcement about this question. What I miss here a bit, is the ability to be moderate and also give credit, when you argue with hard words on the QBL. You would be more serious and gain more credit if you did not paint only in black & white - it`s so easy to complain and be negative, but where does it lead you at the end of the day ? Will the Q & A be a new tool, to re-consider earlier standpoint - we will see. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.