CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

shareholders rights, page-11

1. 908 Posts.
    DB...can't agree with you on the cash position. End of June figures show that NETT cash position[assuming they had to payout all noteholders] is $4.2M and it is fair to assume that most noteholders will convert[why not!...what a "duck-shoot"]. If all noteholders converted ,CKK would have around $7.5M in the kitty. Going by end June financials, s cash burn, when the only revenue was that $1M or so from the Karratha drill, averaged at around $300K/month....so, if they have NO revenue inflow, they can sustain themselves for a minimum 14 months to a maximum nearly double that if noteholders didn't want their money back and converted. We have been told about a few Mill coming in from Whicher and Newcrest which makes the financials even better.....so...please explain to me....Why would they need a CR early next year unless they wanted to gear up and build more GT's quickley without using organic cash.......You comments re WS's personal "life philosophy" are noted.............Tell me where I'm wrong on the financials.........IT'S ALL GOOD...Keep Smilin'....L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.